Scar of life Organization Mission is to offer professional remedies to vulnerable people in rural areas and urban areas, helping build a reliable, secure, manageable and reduce incidence of gender based violence (GBV) through comprehensive and inclusive strategy of prevention, intervention, treatment, and enforcement by strengthening faith-based and community-based responses to the GBV pandemic in Malawi, we endeavor to provide services to vulnerable people.
Every Non-Governmental Organization is different and has its own meds that it is why we fully understand the vulnerable people for operations. This enables us to tailor the services we offer according to the vulnerable people.
We are dedicated to help vulnerable people to be proactive in preventing, dedicating and mitigating fraud.
• To be the Preferred Scar of Life Organization services provider to the vulnerable people we serve.
• To be Scar of Life Organization of choice in Malawi and Across the border.
1. To help stalk holders with the projects they have in order to implement with a highly confidentially to generate the consensus and commitments, we are ready to stand behind related with the recommendations we have stakeholders in giving appropriate approvals and proceeding.
2. To Creating spaces where people living with albinism meet and discuss with them about their challenges and explore better solutions.
3. To Improving level of participation, coordination and networking between grassroots girls and young women with respective their organizations, civil society organizations in order to build increased support for girls as well as young women’s issues.
4. To ensure that policies and programs are equal sensitive and supportive to women’s rights and human rights.
5. To develop skills and competencies of youth to reach decision-making levels in all spheres.
6. To promote social awareness campaign with issues of people living with albinism and their rights, and dismantle common stereotypes against them and their role in society.
7. To promote the role of community leaders in creating supportive environment for youth development and ending gender-based violence through arts (music, radio plays and films).
8. To change attitudes and prevent stereotypical thinking around gender issues at an early age
9. To facilitate behavior, change by overcoming negative gender norms.
10. To advocate policies that promote gender inclusion in the community, campuses, and secondary schools.