PF CACC IDEA
Nur-Sultan, Kabanbay batyra 2/4
Missions and objectives
Public Fund “Central Asian Cooperation Center “IDEA” is a non-profit organization established in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Registered as a legal entity on April 9, 2010.
The main purpose of the Fund is to implement socially significant projects and promote the development of social and cultural programs in the Central Asian region in the scientific, educational, economic, scientific and technical fields.
The subject of the Fund activities are:
1) Development, support, and promotion of projects and programs in the field of social issues in the Central Asian region;
2) At the international, regional and national levels, raising public awareness of the socio-economic development of the Central Asian region;
3) Conducting research (sociological, marketing, economic, etc.);
4) Preparation of analytical materials;
5) Development of social programs, strategies, and concepts;
6) Organization and holding of educational events (training, seminars), the involvement of trainers and experts, development of own training programs;
7) Organization and holding of cultural events, conferences, exhibitions, including international and other events;
8) Development and publication of information and methodological material (manuals, instructions, etc.);
9) Development of social partnership between the state, public and business sectors;
10) Interaction with public authorities to solve key social problems, assistance in the development, coordination, and implementation of socio-economic programs of the state;
11) Assistance in improving the legislative framework of Kazakhstan, analysis of international legislation and preparation of recommendations.