Mission: To maintain the local community’s traditional culture and natural heritage by empowering community members to adopt a more active socio-political role in order to claim the land rights to their customary land.
– Supporting and encouraging cooperation among residents to manage and implement collective projects and to be self-reliant instead of waiting for charitable aid.
– Supporting and strengthening traditional professions such as farming, grazing, and providing training and guidance services in cooperation with civil and governmental institutions.
– Sustainable development of the region through investment in the field of eco-tourism and support of the tourism and commercial movement in the region.
– Preserving the architectural, cultural and natural heritage of the village of Dana as an essential resource for sustainable development.
– Working with the concerned authorities in preserving nature, protecting the environment and pressing to reduce environmental pollutants.
– Assisting in public awareness efforts to protect nature and the environment, reduce environmental destructive activities, and promote eco-tourism and eco-traditional agriculture.
– Awareness of economic, cultural, social, health and political rights and opportunities, and the mechanisms and means available to claim them and activate them in the service of development.
– Reviving folklore and traditional handicrafts, and developing and marketing the products of productive associations and families