Lebanon & Jordan
Missions and objectives
Through theatre and play, we aim to equip all people in the Arab region with the tools to collaborate, think critically, and become resilient as individuals and in their communities.
– We facilitate the creation of powerful, high-quality performances
– We support individuals in building social skills, life skills, and wellbeing
– We foster social cohesion within and between refugee communities and host groups
– We facilitate intercultural understanding within the Arab region and with countries outside of it
– We aim to increase employment opportunities and professional capacity within teaching and facilitation
Seenaryo is a leading specialist in theatre and play-based learning with marginalised communities – in particular refugee communities – in Lebanon and Jordan. We facilitate the creation of original theatre productions and train teachers to transform learning through play using the Seenaryo Playkit mobile phone app and our Video Making training.