Provide developmental services to individuals and institutions, build their capacities, and improve their performance to empower them in their local communities. We focus on youth and women and conduct our development work and capacity building based on the needs of the community, according to the highest standards and best practices. Our programs are implemented in cooperation with local, regional, and international development partners.
1. To promote the democratic management of religious and cultural diversity.
2. Work on human and environmental development in all fields.
3. Participation in research, statistical and development work.
4. Contribute with the competent authorities in the establishment of research, educational and health centers in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
5. Work on the development of municipal work, by helping municipalities and local councils to study and implement civil projects.
6. Rehabilitation and development of human skills through the establishment of courses, seminars, and conferences.
7. To promote cooperation and coordination with institutions, universities, centers, institutes, associations and scientific and cultural associations in Lebanon and the world.